Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

Nice

It was a good tutorial. Everything was easy to understand and put in the simplest way possible.

There's just one thing;
"player" just keeps on walking after you move, even if he is stationery...

Hoeloe responds:

That's because you missed a piece of code. Theres a bit to put on all the walking animations that says if the key isn't down, go to the respective idle frame.

This tutorial isn't great though, it has a lot of flaws and I could easily make a better one.

The Really Hard Quiz 2 The Really Hard Quiz 2

Could be better....

Most of the questions dont make sense... The michael jackson/fish one dusnt make any sense,....

Insanimation responds:

WRONG! michael jackson-pollock...jackson pollock is an artist, one of the answers is a work of his..... HA!

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

good but plenty of glitches

Its very helpful but in the platformer tut and scripted camera tut, the ball falls through and just dissapeears. Same in the hitTest tut, when you start to drag some of the later ones, they disappear

Circle of Pain Circle of Pain

Innovative

This game is unbelievably fun and addictive. The power-ups keep you playing and the idea is original. Keep it up!!

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Best one yet.

A truly worthy addition to the Thing-Thing series. I hope you will keep making more Thing-Thing.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Very Challenging

It's an original game. The concept is new and a nice change from the usual games here on Newgrounds. It was very challenging. Any chance of Shift 3??

Internet World Walkabout Internet World Walkabout

Am I missing something??

I must be missing the point of this game. I got to day 3 and nothing had happened. Picking up people behind walls is tricky. But other than that it's a good game.

willcheng responds:

Thank you for your comments. It should now be easier to pick up people behind walls. The point of the game is to tell people about Internet World at Earls Court in the UK. It's the largest annual exhibition of its kind. We're glad you think it's a good game, cheers!

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Boxhead

A truly worthy addition to the Boxhead Series. As enjoyable as the last one but with a few more extra bits here and there. This is definitely a game worth playing. Looking forward to the next one. Zombie Wars Multiplayer?? Hell, its favourited already!

Death Row Death Row

Original

I love this game. The first thing that strikes you when you play is your style of art. It's an original idea with a good concept. I'll be sure to check out th erest of your flashes.

Final Defense Final Defense

Good

I'm sorry I didn't play too much into the game as I should have. It isn't your ordinary defense game. It's good, but early bits are quite repetitive. You have the potential to be a great Flash Artist. Keep up the good work!